Fill your dance card at our Fall Ball event an official qualifier for 2017 NADD/AKC/Eukanuba Championships.
- Closes 08/30/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- “Day of Show” entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
Visit the NADD link below to pre-register for the splashes you want to enter AND for additional information.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
New dogs can test their skills during our “Try-its” which are offered between Splashes. Try Its are available at all our dock diving events. You do not have to be registered for the competition to participate in a try-it. Just sign up for the Try It at the registration booth the day of the event for the times that it is available. Try-Its are $15 for the entire day and will be available between each of the competition splashes. Each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock as time allows.
Friday, Sept 1st 2017
12 pm Splash #1
2 pm Splash #2
4 pm Splash #3
5 pm AR Practice
5:30 pm Air Retrieve 101 (Immediately following AR Practice)
Saturday, Sept 2nd 2017
9 am Splash #4
11 am Splash #5
1 pm Splash #6
3 pm Splash #7
4 pm AR Practice
4:30 pm Air Retrieve 102 (Immediately following AR Practice)
Sunday, Sept 3rd 2017
9 am Splash #8
11 am Splash #9
1 pm Splash #10
3 pm Splash #11
4 pm AR Practice
4:30 pm Air Retrieve 103 (Immediately following AR Practice)
Monday, Sept 4th 2017
9 am Splash #12
11 am Splash #13
1 pm Splash #14
3 pm Splash #15